2022 Best Pontoon Online Casino Bonus Code Offers
Pontoon is a popular blackjack variation and played mainly by British and Australian players. However, its popularity is slowly catching up with the rest of the world. The game varies a few blackjack rules, which makes it more interesting. If you compare it to blackjack, it offers a lower house edge, but it also depends on your casino of choice.
It's played using the standard deck of cards containing 52 cards and multiple decks per shoe. The value of the cards is ranked in a similar way to regular blackjack. What this means is that card no. Their numerical rank values 2-10. The kings, queens, jacks and valued at ten and aces ate either 1 or 11, depending on a player's hand.
Pontoon Game Providers
These software developers provide Pontoon to online casinos globally and are known for delivering the best games online with online casino bonuses.
- RealTime Gaming
Pontoon Bonus Offers, Promotions and Codes
All casinos have offers at one point or the other. Usually, new players are rewarded for joining a casino while existing members receive regular promos, sometimes with the rewards given through codes. The most common online casino bonuses are welcome, deposit, no deposit required, reload and others.
There are conditions usually attached to these offers, and it's always advisable to read the terms and conditions and check which online casino games you can redeem the reward for.
How To Play Pontoon
Your goal when playing Pontoon is to have a hand that totals 21 or higher than the dealer's numerical rank. Cards are counted as their natural numbers. If a hand contains one ace and ten valued cards is regarded as the highest hand and is called a Pontoon. It plays 2:1 while blackjack usually plays 3:2. These five steps can help you complete a game.
- A player starts with two cards facing up while the dealers receive the same number facing down. When players accept their cards, the dealer gets one card and the second after the players complete their hands.
- The total value of the two cards will guide you to either take another card or elect to hit. You'll only be allowed to stand if you hit 15 points or higher.
- If you find that both your cards and the dealers total 21 and you have five cards in hand, and the dealer has less, you win. The theory is that it will be to have five cards without going above 21.
- A win is when your hand reaches a higher total than that of the dealer when both of you are holding four or fewer cards. Also, when your hand reaches 21 or less with five cards and the dealer is yet to complete.
- A loss is when your total and the dealers match or is below the dealers total which each of you have four cards or less. Whenever there is a tie, the dealer wins.